1st Gas Engineers Ltd Eco Heating & Cooling Installations
Eco Heating & Cooling solutions within the home
1st Gas are going Green!
We are gearing up to offer our customers the latest greener solutions for heating, hot water and cooling within the home.
The direction of new heating and hot water technologies are still being decided but we are preparing to under go training for air to air pumps and to install hydrogen ready boilers.
Meanwhile, we will continue to offer the greenest gas boilers available. Meaning lower fuel consumption which is better for the environment than older less fuel efficient models.
To find out more about Enviro Heating & Cooling follow our new twitter feed @CoolingEnviro.
A - Rated boilers
1st Gas only install environmentally friendly A- Rated boilers. Worcester Bosch boilers are currently available with 10 - 12 year guarantees*
As a Worcester Bosch Accredited installer we are able to offer Hitachi finance on Worcester Bosch boiler installations *
We offer fair up front prices which are regularly a lot less than those quoted by major companies. We charge a fixed price with no unexpected costs. If you would like to know how much a new boiler will cost get in touch to arrange a free no obligation quotation**
We install a variety of A-Rated boilers to suit your needs and budget including Ideal and Glow-Worm boilers
Boilers can be fitted within a day
Fully qualified Gas Safe Registered Engineers, LPG & natural gas
A company accredited by Worcester Bosch and Ideal Boilers
For added peace of mind we are also approved by Which? Trusted Traders & Northamptonshire's Buy With Confidence Scheme
COVID-19 safety measures:
1. Two metre social distancing
2. Wearing disposable gloves and masks and/or face shields
3. Ventilating work areas as much as possible
4. Using our own towels/paper towels to clean objects and surfaces touched regularly and before leaving
5. Cleaning hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with hot water and soap or hand sanitiser
6. Cleaning card readers before and after use
7. Holding discussions outdoors or over the phone where possible
8. Removing all waste from the work area at the end of the day or job
9. Arranging safe disposal of waste in accordance with local by-laws
**Free quotations only available on domestic installations