1st Gas Engineers Ltd Appliance and Boiler Servicing
1st Gas Engineers Ltd have been servicing boilers and gas appliances in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes and surrounding areas for over 30 years. We also offer Boiler Cover, which includes an annual boiler service and repairs from only £18.00 per month. We service all makes of boilers, gas fires, Valor gas fires, gas cookers, gas fired water heaters, back boilers and fires, warm air units and gas fired swimming pool heaters.
Our engineers are able to work on both natural gas and LPG appliances, commercial and domestic.
COVID-19 safety measures:
1. Two metre social distancing
2. Wearing disposable gloves and masks and/or face shields
3. Ventilating work areas as much as possible
4. Using our own towels/paper towels to clean objects and surfaces touched regularly and before leaving
5. Cleaning hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with hot water and soap or hand santiser
6. Cleaning card readers before and after use
7. Holding discussions outdoors or over the phone where possible
8. Removing all waste from the work area at the end of the day or job
9. Arranging safe disposal of waste in accordance with local by-laws
What does a boiler service involve?
A gas pressure check to ensure the boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure
A flue analyser will be used to check, and adjust where necessary, the emissions from your boiler. We will also analyse the flue air intake to check the seals are ok and that no cross contamination is taking place
Replace burner door seals if required
An inspection on your boiler controls to make sure they are operating safely
A visual inspection of your boiler to check for corrosion and leaks
Clean condensate trap
Clean heat exchanger where needed
Check whether the boiler installation meets current safety regulations
To ensure the continued efficient and safe operation of a boiler it is recommended that it is checked and serviced at regular intervals, in general once a year should be enough.
It is the Law that any servicing is carried out by a competent person who is Gas Safe Registered.
Where replacing parts 1st Gas only use parts that conform to the safety and performance specification required, all parts and labour come with 12 months warranty.