COVID-19 FAQs 1st Gas
Safety measures include:
1. Two metre social distancing
2. Wearing disposable gloves and masks and/or face shields
3. Ventilating work areas as much as possible
4. Using our own towels/paper towels to clean objects and surfaces touched regularly and before leaving
5. Cleaning hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with hot water and soap or hand sanitiser
6. Cleaning card readers before and after use
7. Holding discussions outdoors or over the phone where possible
8. Removing all waste from the work area at the end of the day or job
9. Arranging safe disposal of waste in accordance with local by-laws
Before carrying out any work we will check whether anyone in the household:
Is showing any symptoms of Coronavirus (coughing/high temperature)
Is self isolating
Has been in direct contact with a confirmed case of, or been diagnosed with, COVID-19 within the last 28 days
Customers will also be asked to maintain a 2 meter distance from our engineers.
Customers will receive an email or a text message the day before the appointment to ensure that it is safe for us to attend. You will find a link with the message to cancel or re-schedule your appointment should you need to.
In addition to this our engineers will also check before entering the property.
If you are self-isolating or being shielded we are unable to carry out any work unless it is to remedy a direct risk to the safety of the household, in this
instance you must advise us in advance.