COVID-19 FAQs 1st Gas
Safety measures include:
1. Two metre social distancing
2. Wearing disposable gloves and masks and/or face shields
3. Ventilating work areas as much as possible
4. Using our own towels/paper towels to clean objects and surfaces touched regularly and before leaving
5. Cleaning hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with hot water and soap or hand sanitiser
6. Cleaning card readers before and after use
7. Holding discussions outdoors or over the phone where possible
8. Removing all waste from the work area at the end of the day or job
9. Arranging safe disposal of waste in accordance with local by-laws
Before carrying out any work we will check whether anyone in the household:
Has been diagnosed with Coronavirus or is showing any symptoms of Coronavirus (coughing/high temperature/loss of taste)
Is self-isolating or shielding
Is vulnerable or elderly
Our engineers will ask you to confirm the above before entering your home.
Customers will receive an email or a text message the day before the appointment to ensure that it is safe for us to attend. You will find a link with the message to cancel or re-schedule your appointment should you need to.
If you are self-isolating or being shielded we are unable to carry out any work unless it is to remedy a direct risk to the safety of the household, in this
instance you must advise us in advance.